BLE / BLE’s Country Representation
Terms and Conditions
The BLE/ BLE’s Country Representation Office and the [name of the applicant Associate School/College/Institute/University], via its duly authorized official representative, establish and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Associateship Benefits and Services.
BLE offers professional educational services on a Associateship-only basis as explained in Associateship materials and as is accepted by the Associate School/College/Institute/University. Services and programs available to the Associate School/College/Institute/University at additional fees, and subject to additional terms and conditions, include international accreditation, recruitment and access to higher education programs and events. BLE/ BLE’s Country Representation Office reserves the right to suspend or end services, programs or certain aspects thereof without prior notice, at our sole discretion. All services provided by BLE/BLE’s Country Representation Office to the Associate School/College/Institute/University will be subject to the general terms of this Associateship Agreement.
Associate School/College/Institute/University Responsibility.
- This Associateship is non-transferable. The Associate School/College/Institute/University agrees that only official representatives of the individual School/College/Institute/University may use Associateship
- The Associate School/Institute/University commits to adhere to the published Criteria and Standards for Associateship and the BLE Code of Ethics, and understands that a condition of Associateship is to undertake an external School//College/Institute/University improvement process, start the accreditation process and allow periodical
- BLE Associateship may only be used in advertising, brochures, mailings and their official websites in such a way that implies the Associate School//College/Institute/University meets BLE Standards for Associateship for the Associate School/College/Institute/University (or section of the Associate School/College/Institute/University) that has been granted Associateship as a result of evaluation taken as part of the Associateship application process. Reports published and distributed by BLE may not be used in the Associate School’s/College’s/Institute’s/University’s published materials, quoted or distributed without the express written consent of BLE. The Associate School//College/Institute/University agrees to use the current BLE logo in advertising, brochures, mailings, etc. according to the guidelines for use provided by BLE.
- Contacts details of BLE Associate Institutions may not be used for commercial purposes, or for the circulation of commentary about any Associate Institution, administrator or teacher for any other than professional purpose.
- Only those Associate Schools/Colleges/Institutes/Universities which have additionally undertaken the BLE Accreditation process and have received official notice of the resulting award of Accreditation may refer to this fact in published
- All Paid Associate Schools/ Colleges/ Institutes/ and Universities must register and must pay test fees (for minimum 3 tests) for all their students to participate in BLE International Search Tests as a part of our mandatory academic annual standard assessments.
ASSOCIATESHIP TERM, RENEWAL AND TERMINATION
- Term. This Associateship Agreement will be effective for the period of twelve (12) months beginning [start date] and ending [end date].
- Associate Schools/Colleges/Institutes/Universities intented to become BLE Associate School/College/Institute/University can apply online only as no physical documents /agreements are made available.
- If the Associate School/College/Institute/University has undertaken Associateship at any point during the [academic year dates] Associateship Year, the Associate
- Associate School/College/Institute/University agrees to pay the pro-rated annual Associateship Fee according to the following schedule: BLE Associateship Annual Fee: US $1500 (BLE World Provides Grants for Specific Countries), please contact BLE World or BLE Country Representation Office and ask available grants for the country you live.
It is mandatory to pay annual BLE International Associateship Fee, failing to pay may suspend/terminate all the related services including BLE International Searchs/Teachers Testng.
- Continuation and Renewal. This Associateship Agreement will continue and renew automatically each year, subject to any revisions in fees, services or other changes as published in writing. The Associate School/College/Institute/University will be assessed the then-current Associateship Fee according to an established fee schedule. BLE reserves the right to increase or decrease the Associateship fee for each new Associateship term, or add new fees and charges, from time to time, effective upon annual renewal of the Associate School/College/Institute/University Associateship. The Associate School/College/Institute/University is solely responsible for any and all fees charged by the Associate school’s/College’s/Institute’s/University’s payment issuer, bank, or financial institution including, but not limited to, Associateship, overdraft, insufficient funds and over the credit limit.
- Unless the Associate School/College/Institute/University notifies BLE / BLE Country Representation Office. that it wishes to terminate this Associateship Agreement and cancel its Associateship, the Agreement will continue as noted above under ‘Continuation and Renewal’ in the following Associateship year. Should the Agreement be terminated during the course of a Associateship year, cancellation will take effect promptly upon receipt of the Associate Schools/Colleges/Institutes/Universities cancellation request, however any outstanding Associateship Fees will remain due and no refunds will be made for any portion of the Associateship Year. BLE may terminate this Associateship Agreement upon written notice for the substantial breach by the other party of any material term, if such breach is not cured within thirty (30) days following receipt of written notice of breach from the Associate School/College/Institute/University. BLE reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time should the Associate School/College/Institute/University be found not to abide by the BLE Criteria or Standards for Associateship or the BLE Code of Ethics. The School/College/Institute/University is prohibited from re-applying for Associateship for at least twelve (12) months from cancellation.
- Associateship Fees and Payment. The Associate School/College/Institute/University agrees to pay the [academic year dates] Annual Associateship Fee as well as the Application Fee or Associateship Visit Fee, if applicable. Associates Fees are due within 30 days of enrolment or renewal of Associateship. All payments will be made in US$/in BLE Country Representation bank account and are exclusive of VAT, if applicable. The Associateship Fee will be based on the published [academic year dates] Annual Associateship Fee Schedule. BLE reserves the right to cancel the School’s/College’s/Institute’s/University’s Associateship and accreditation (in the case of an accredited School/College/Institute/University) if fees are not paid in a timely BLE / BLE Country Representation Office. reserve rights to cancel this agreement and revoke BLE Associateship granted to School/College/Institute/University.The School/College/Institute/University is prohibited from re-applying for membership for at least twelve (12) months from cancellation.
- Notice of Fee Changes. BLE will send the Associate School/College/Institute/University advance written notice of all changes to the Annual Associateship fee that may vary from the amount the Associate School/College/Institute/University previously authorized based upon the established schedule of Fees for its Associateship Should the Associate School/College/Institute/University not wish to pay this amount, only a duly authorized official representative may call or email BLE to cancel this Agreement.
- Additional Fees. The Associate School/College/Institute/University agrees to pay additional fees for requested BLE Associate services in accordance with the published fee schedules for such services during the term of this Agreement or within twelve (12) months of the end of the Associate School’s/College’s/Institute’s/University’s participation in this
- Consent to Electronic Communications. The Associate School/College/Institute/University consents to receive communications from BLE World/ BLE Country Representation Office about its Associateship electronically, either by e-mail or by notices posted on the BLE’s official website, as determined by BLE. BLE Country Representation Office./ in our sole discretion. The Associate School/College/Institute/University agrees that any notice, disclosure, agreement, or other communication sent by BLE/ BLE Country Representation Office. in writing is satisfied by such electronic communication. The Associate School/College/Institute/University agrees that BLE / BLE Country Representation Office. may send communications via e-mail which include notices about its Associateship as well as information pertaining to the program and services, such as featured Services/services or new offerings. The Associate School/College/Institute/University agrees that this information is part of this Agreement with BLE /BLE Country Representation Office.
- Non-Exclusive. This Agreement will not prevent BLE / BLE’s Country Representation Office from performing similar services for other Associate Schools/Colleges/Institutes/Universities or prevent the Associate School//College/Institute/University from contracting with other organizations for similar
- Changes to Terms and Conditions. BLE / BLE Country Representation Office may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify this Associateship Agreement with or without notice. Such modifications will be effective upon posting on the Program Website. The Associate School/College/Institute/University agrees to review this Associateship Agreement periodically on the BLE / BLE Country Representation Office website. If the Associate School/College/Institute/University does not agree to any modification of this Associateship Agreement, it must immediately cancel its Associateship. Continuing Associateship following any such modifications will constitute the School/College/Institute/University Associate’s acceptance of the modified Associateship Agreement.
- Relationship between the Parties. The parties throughout the term of this Agreement shall be independent entities and nothing contained herein shall be considered to constitute a joint venture, partnership or otherwise imply joint or several liability, nor to constitute any party the general agent of the other, nor in any manner to limit the parties in the conduct of their respective businesses or activities with respect to other contracts for their performance of other services. The parties acknowledge that the relationship between them is that of independent contractors. Neither party shall have authority to enter into any contracts or commitments in the name or on behalf of the other party. Neither party shall represent that it has authority to act for the
- Intellectual Property and Confidentiality. BLE /BLE’s Country Representation Office retains on an exclusive basis all right, title and interest in and to any ideas, concepts, documents or other intellectual property developed, delivered and/or used by it in the performance of this Agreement. Neither this Agreement nor any agreement for use of additional BLE /BLE’s Country Representation Office Services changes ownership of any pre- existing BLE /BLE’s Country Representation Office may share with the Associate School/Institute/University or provide Associate School/College/Institute/University access to confidential information of BLE/BLE’s Country Representation Office including but not limited to institutional and/or candidate information or records, electronic databases, information about the BLE /BLE’s Country Representation Office accreditation or recruitment selection process or other information identified by BLE / BLE’s Country Representation Office as proprietary or confidential. Such information and materials are made available to Associate School/College/Institute/University only for its internal use and are to be accessed only by employees who take reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of such records, material or information and to prevent any unauthorized display, distribution or transfer.
- Force Majeure. BLE /BLE’s Country Representation Office’ performance under this Agreement, in whole or in part shall be excused if prevented by natural disaster, war, labor strike, act of god, terrorism, political instability, unsafe travel conditions, change in applicable law, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Indemnity. The Associate School/College/Institute/University shall defend, indemnify and hold BLE/BLE’s Country Representation Office harmless from any third-party claim or action arising out of volunteer service to the Associate School/College/Institute/University or the employment of a BLE/BLE’s Country Representation Office candidate at a Associate
- Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement (Country Specific) shall be considered executed and concluded in the BLE’s Representative Country and this Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be interpreted in accordance with Countries law, with venue lying in the appropriate court for the BLE’s Representative Country. If any provision of this Agreement violates any statute or rule of law, it is considered modified to conform to that statute or rule of
- Severability. Each provision of this Agreement is severable. If an provision of this Agreement is held illegal, invalid, or
otherwise unenforceable under controlling law, such provision shall be modified to the extent necessary to make it enforceable under controlling law and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in effect without modification.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior oral and written understandings, communications or agreements. No amendment shall be valid or binding unless it is in writing and executed by duly authorized representatives of both.
By accepting Associateship, the Associate School/College/Institute/University confirms that a duly authorized representative has read and agrees to the above Terms and Conditions of Associateship and the BLE/ BLE’s Representative Country Code of Ethics. Further the Associate School/College/Institute/University understands that BLE Associateship is a year to year commitment and that Associateship Fees and student tests fee are not refundable once paid.